In today’s world AI is being used through the marketing lifecycle to meet the customer’s expectations, get a competitive edge, and in the long run to improve the business margins.
Marketers worldwide reported that AI alleviates their overall marketing efficiency by helping them in creating 1-to-1 marketing campaigns across every touchpoint.
Generally, AI lends a helping hand to marketers in personalizing customer journeys & enhancing channel experiences, improving customer segmentation, and crafting dynamic & hyper-personalized email campaigns.
And one of the leading examples of AI in Marketing is Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Einstein AI!
One of the world’s most popular Marketing CRM solutions, Salesforce Marketing Cloud automates and streamlines marketing activities across multiple touchpoints. Email Studio, a significant part of it, is used to send personalized emails, track & optimize email performance.
And what is Einstein?
Einstein is a complete AI platform built into Salesforce Marketing Cloud (and many other Salesforce offerings) whose comprehensive AI capabilities helps marketers in:
- Build audience groups & segments
- Discover relevant insights about a particular Email Marketing campaign
- Create personalized cross-channel experiences
Here, we have collated some practices for the marketers to harness Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Einstein in the best way to plan, execute and boost their Email Marketing campaigns:
1. Identify and segment your audience
Today the marketing landscape is customer-focused. It is irrational to think that your target audience is one identical group who can be delighted with a generic campaign.
Audience Segmentation is necessary, to make sure that “The right message is delivered to the right person at the right time.”
AI enables email marketing specialists to predict and pre-analyze the most likely actions their subscribers can take on receiving their emails.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud has AI & predictive analytics, which helps marketers in segmenting their audience quickly and precisely by finding new and relevant audience segments.
- Perform a deeper audience analysis and find new personas
- Collect high-level information about the main audience, like their interests and disinterests
- Treat the new personas as sub-segments and make their journey more personalized
2. Create personalized messages that delight your audience
Today’s world has turned into a noisy place for customers who are constantly bombarded with marketing messages from all around. The only way to stand out is by personalizing your messages that tell them “What’s in it for them”?
Einstein AI helps you to learn more about the audience preferences, interests, and past behaviors. “A boon for Email Marketing Campaigns” -Einstein AI aids in generating the right offer for each customer dynamically.
- Generate multiple offers for the target audience
- Establish which segment would receive which offer through metadata/rich tags
- Integrate dynamic fields into the content linking them to the tags and metadata
- Automate the campaign with Einstein’s recommendation engines and built-in ML capability
3. Engage with customers on their terms
Customers can be capricious. If they dislike your message or find it not aligned to their goals /needs/challenges, they will not hesitate before unsubscribing from, or opting out from, or blocking your email message.
After the audience segmentation, AI capabilities like predictive attribution & sequencing help marketers establish the perfect messages, their frequency & volume, and relevant channels to keep customers engaged.
- Perform a regular audit of the messages along with send frequency and channels
- Leverage AI to find customer preferences and optimize and improve your Email campaigns
- Run A/B or multivariate testing and regularly assess the impact of the AI-optimized campaigns
4. Analyze your campaigns and improve the future campaigns
With capabilities like probabilistic attribute, data normalization & harmonization, marketing teams can get a comprehensive view of their email campaign cost and performance.
With predictive campaign insights & recommendations, discover ad spend optimization ways and thus bring out the best possible ROI from the campaigns.
- Utilize Einstein’s predictive attribution & sequencing feature and optimize channel and journey engagement following your marketing and branding goals
- Einstein Engagement Scoring helps target Email Studio customers so that you can maximize engagement and conversions
Manually designing, executing, and analyzing email marketing campaigns is tedious and has become old-fashioned. And why continue to use those inconvenient, uncertain methods? Leverage the AI-powered Salesforce Marketing Cloud and make the most out of every engagement a customer has with your email.
CEPTES’ provided customized Marketing Cloud Solutions helps you fuel your customer journey through personalized interactions.
Connect with us today.