We are now just a week away from the biggest Cloud carnival of the world ‘Dreamforce‘. Trailblazers from across the globe will be in San Francisco to witness the future taking place. These four days of innovation, inspiration, learning, fun, and giving back will change the way we think about business.
Started in 2003, Dreamforce has come a long way in the past 16 years. If we go down the memory lane, every Dreamforce has something special to offer. Started with just 1300 attendees in 2003, Dreamforce 2019 is all set to host 170,000 attendees, 400+ partners, 50+ visionary keynotes, 2700+ sessions & some of the top speakers including President Barak Obama.
Let’s have a look at some of the amazing facts & numbers of every Dreamforce that has happened from 2003 to 2018.
Dreamforce Facts & Numbers
- 2003: The very first DF happened in 2003 with around 1300 attendees & 50 exhibitors gathered at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco for a preview of the product’s updates as well as presentations on the theme of “Imagination You Can Use.”
- 2004: DF 2004 witnessed 100+ sessions. It almost doubled from 2003.
- 2005: DF 2005 introduced AppExchange to the world for the first time. Today AppExchange is the world’s leading cloud marketplace with more than 5000 apps, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews.
- 2006: Train performed at Dreamfest & reportedly sold 10 million albums.
- 2007: The number of sessions was 200+.
- 2008: DF 2008 witnessed representatives from over 40 countries.
- 2009: 19K+ Salesforce customer attended DF 2009.
- 2010: The winners of AppQuest (An app show) won a $100,000 cash prize in DF 2010.
- 2011: DF 2011 hosted 40K+ attendees.
- 2012: 350+ Salesforce Partners joined DF 2012. Most in the history of DF.
- 2013: 480,000 people watched Dreamforce online via Salesforce LIVE.
- 2014: DF took the giving back to the next level. 1 Million meals were donated at DF 2014.
- 2015: DF 2015 gave $263 Million of total business sales in the Bay area.
- 2016: 15 Million+ people watched Dreamforce online via Salesforce LIVE.
- 2017: During DF 2017, 600+ workshops happened.
- 2018: The number of sessions crossed 2700 at DF 2018.
Coming to Dreamforce 2019?
Join us at Dreamforce 2019 to celebrate our success together and witness how CEPTES is helping global enterprises leverage the Salesforce platform to accelerate their growth. We are going to showcase our flagship application DataArchiva – The ONLY Native Data Archiving Solution for Salesforce along with it’s extended package DataConnectiva – External Data Archiving Solution for Salesforce. Schedule a meeting with us if you want to develop optimal data archiving strategies to save over 80% storage cost & retain data for a long time.