Join us at Salesforce World Tour Washington, DC
See you in DC!
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Walter E, Washington Convention Center.
Washington, DC, USA
Salesforce World Tour is back and you can blaze new trails by joining DataArchiva in Washington, D.C on May 14th. Meet with us to understand how ‘DataArchiva, The ONLY Native Data Archiving Solution for Salesforce powered by Big Objects’ can help you strategically archive your historical Salesforce data.
Listed in the Gartner Market Guide as a leading structured data archiving solution, and also certified by Salesforce to work with US Gov Cloud, DataArchiva has been working closely with various industries including top Government organizations to manage Salesforce data growth, reduce data storage costs, and meet compliance requirements.
As a secure, scalable and admin-friendly data archiving solution for Salesforce, DataArchiva helps in solving critical use cases.
- Salesforce data storage cost savings – 80% and more
- Enhancing application performance
- Field Audit Trail (FAT) & System Audit Trail (SAT) archiving
- Stay in compliance with external compliance regulations and internal IT policies
- Encrypting fields of archived data at rest for standard/custom objects
- Taking care of complex data relationships of any level without losing data and integrity
- Performing analytics on the archived data
Join us at Carahsoft Public Sector Reception after Salesforce World Tour: DC
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 | 4:30pm – 8:00pm | Unconventional Diner, 1207 9th ST NW Washington, DC 20001
If you are not being able to make it to the event, Don’t worry. You can still schedule a meeting from 15th May to 17th May by clicking below. We can show you a customized DataArchiva demo.