The real estate sector, being traditionally unorganized, has always been slow to adopt new trends. However, lately, there has been a significant change in the real estate model. The recent surge in the availability and capacity of custom digital technology has affected the realtors too. There remain numerous challenges that realtors have to contend with:
- Fierce competition
- Low demand in the market
- Customer expectations
- Lack of proper communication channels
- Lack of proper analytics
Given the unique demands of the real estate sector, there’s a growing need for tools that are highly adaptable, efficient, flexible, and effective. Salesforce steps in to solve these problems while making sure that you’re there for your clients whenever they need you. The platform is highly customizable and flexible, and it provides easy to use functionality that can be adapted to any system and business process.
What Salesforce Brings in?
Intelligent Lead Management:
- Using Sales Cloud, you can obtain leads from multiple sources and route them to different sales agents based on their location, segment, and availability, etc. The application automatically sends emails to the captured leads based on their interest levels.
Personalized Campaign Management:
- Marketing Cloud helps you generate more leads by automating your marketing process. Using the platform’s robust features, you can have a single point of control.
- Salesforce’s Analytics tools help you predict trends, forecast sales pipeline, and nurture all your leads with highly personalized messaging to make them sales-ready.
- The platform helps you automate multiple business processes with seamless integration including billing process, from document generation to sending. You can generate sales agreements in one click, share documents with the customers for e-signature.
Dashboards & Reporting:
- Salesforce’s clutter-free, single dashboard projects a complete view of every business aspect such as customers, properties, partners, campaigns, sales reports, and financial reports, etc. You can generate customized reports based on various factors like property types, demographics, and monthly sales to optimize sales processes and generate more leads. The platform provides a complete view of partners and external agents.
- The platform’s interface helps you access all the information on the go, in real-time. Sales agents can obtain information related to customers, property, pricing details, and reports, etc. on any device, anytime. You can view customer details and entire communication history in real-time.
Customizations & Integrations:
- Salesforce real-estate solutions accommodate all your business needs and help streamline your complex processes. Salesforce’s automation system brings all your third-party systems, be it ERP, Accounting, HR, or other applications, to a single platform.
Once you implement Salesforce, you will begin to see some immediate improvements in your sales process. Some of the most compelling benefits of Salesforce are:
Customer Satisfaction: Salesforce’s Service Cloud will help you receive and respond to your clients’ messages from any internet-enabled device, helping your customers get instantaneous feedback. Faster response times will significantly increase customer satisfaction and help strengthen your relationship with them.
Efficiency: The tool will be able to automatically fill out forms, retrieve important data, keep track of important events, and file important documents. This will give you breathing room to focus on bigger and critical issues and tasks.
Easy Data Access: Salesforce will give you a single, unified system to maintain all data related to your multiple accounts, which can be accessed anytime from anywhere. The centralized database will also maintain track of your data so that the right agent gets the right information they’re looking for.
Easier Correspondence: By retaining contact information and current correspondence, the CRM can help maintain relationships even if they’re not active currently. You’ll be able to maintain regular contact with all your clients by sending simple, non-intrusive emails so that they know that you’ll be available to offer your services and assistance should they need it.
Immediate Evaluation: Salesforce constantly analyses, measures, and evaluates the effectiveness of your work in real-time to identify practices that don’t work. You’ll be able to abandon the line of action that isn’t paying off so that you can instead focus on the methods that will.
CEPTES’s offers a comprehensive real-estate automation suite built on the top of the world’s #1 CRM platform Salesforce which will help real estate agents, next-gen realtors, and brokerage firms grow business portfolios and streamline their complicated sales processes. To know more, please get in touch.