Tableau has been among the foremost tools that people use to understand and analyze data. A step forward on the way towards progress is the collaboration of Salesforce and Tableau. What the blending of these two technical platforms has done is given more scope to businesses to make decisions that are in favor of their development and which empower everyone within the system. As we have already pointed out, an unprecedented milestone is the integration of Salesforce Einstein with Tableau.
What does this collaboration mean for users?
- Connecting Data: This integration will make sure that you connect data seamlessly across sources, be it Salesforce or external data, or any other source.
- Outstanding Analytics: It offers outstanding visual analytics of Tableau blended with incredible AI capabilities of Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Actionable Outcomes: This experience will yield actionable outcomes for users, enabling them to make decisions with more clarity.
Bringing Tableau and Einstein Analytics Together
Be it Salesforce Einstein or Tableau, both are designed with different visions and they offer different functionalities.
As we know, the Tableau platform provides limitless data visualization and exploration. It enables smooth connectivity to data across sources and has optimum potential for integration. The foundation technology of Tableau is VizQL, whose job is to convert user actions into interactive visualizations. This helps you to explore the data better and have a more coherent understanding of the same. The best part about this tool is its compatibility with a variety of data sources, offering remarkable data access to users.
|Also Read: HOW SALESFORCE IS DISRUPTING THE ANALYTICS LANDSCAPE WITH TABLEAU|
On the other hand, Salesforce Einstein Analytics was created for the hassle-free integration of tools throughout the Salesforce platform. It was designed with the objective of syncing with Salesforce CRM applications. Salesforce Einstein Analytics provides intelligent experiences to users as it seamlessly combines both internal and external data. This offers unmatched insights to users and they feel technically elated upon using the Salesforce domain. It also has Enterprise AI/machine learning capabilities, so that businesses can build meaningful predictive models that help in the productivity aspect of the CRM workflow.
The first singular motive of this integration is to offer predictive modeling capabilities of Einstein Analytics in Tableau. It is a great innovation in the execution of technical insights, machine learning-powered predictions, and recommendations to the Tableau platform.
Whether you are looking for predictions, suggestions, or explanations, The Einstein Discovery dashboard extension will enable these in the Tableau dashboard. Built within the Salesforce ecosystem, Einstein Discovery is an AI-driven technology, which identifies statistical patterns in the data that is being registered and thus gives you adequate insights. You can thus leverage this data to create amazing predictive models. By using these models, companies can presume user behavior and preferences vis-a-vis products and services.
Below are some remarkable features of this powerful integration:
- Salesforce Einstein Dashboard Extension: It is a fresh dashboard extension, which will offer explanations, predictions, and suggestions in Tableau to enhance the assumed outcomes. People who have access to the viz can get a clear picture of the future endeavors, and thus offer suggestions for relevant actions without any coding.
- Einstein Calc: Integrating Salesforce Einstein Discovery with Tableau’s calculation engine is yet another achievement. When you drag and drop the assumed calculation in the viz, it will offer you real-time predictions.
- Tableau Prep Builder: Tableau Prep Builder makes data visually stimulating and easy to comprehend. Integrating this with Salesforce Analytics will allow people to access complex data as it is automatically converted into interesting representations by the integration. It basically gives Salesforce Analytics an edge.
How can we make the accessibility to data easier and convenient? Well, let us understand this dynamics for data managed in Salesforce and Tableau:
- Tableau enables the analysis of Einstein Analytics data: Tableau has the ability to question and delve deep into the data sets in Salesforce, hence, offering outstanding data exploration of Tableau queries for CRM data. What it essentially does is that it blends together the performance, data intensity, and security of Einstein Analytics with the Tableau platform.
- Writing data to Tableau: Einstein Analytics has the ability to write data to Tableau.
- Tableau Prep writing data: On the other hand, Tableau Prep can write data both to Tableau and Einstein Analytics, offering convenient usage of platforms to users as per needs.
With the integration of Salesforce Einstein Analytics with Tableau, people need to create analytics content just once. They can thereby access this content from anywhere and everywhere. This integration offers an uninterrupted user experience. You can now indulge in visual exploration, create predictive models for your business; publish content in Tableau and Salesforce, etc.
|Also Read: SALESFORCE EINSTEIN ANALYTICS: HOW IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR E-COMMERCE TRANSFORMATION|
How can you connect Salesforce and load data into Tableau?
Well, this process is rather simple. With the native Salesforce connector that Tableau has, you can easily connect with your credentials and thereby authenticate it. When you drag the opportunities object onto the canvas, it will offer you the sources and structure as the original dashboard. You will be able to view some important metrics for all managers in this dashboard. The aim here is to have different views for each of these managers.
With the advancement in the domain, it is no news that data is the king today. However, the ease with which this data can be accessed and managed is what decides the future. And on this note, we are sure that the integration of Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Tableau comes at the right time. It is an opportune moment for people using the Salesforce platform and ones who are thorough with Tableau. It would not be wrong to say that this is among the most sought-after platforms for data analytics.
To learn more about Tableau and its integration with Salesforce, get in touch with our team at CEPTES. When you want to make the most of your data and create sustainable businesses for the industry, what we wish is to simply elevate the process and make it happen!