Most financial service providers are inhibited in terms of growth because they are not able to manage their critical customer information properly. Due to mismanagement of data, companies are prone to lose important information about existing and potential leads. All these problems severely affect their sales process, and consequently the bottom line.
Salesforce, with its powerful tools such as Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud, is focussed on enhancing the effectiveness of the sales teams and helping them streamline their sales pipeline. CEPTES’s team of certified consultants can help financial service providers leverage Salesforce’s services across multiple domains. We briefly discuss the features that make this the preferred tool for clients across the various domains of the financial industry:
- Relationship Building: We know that relationship building is critical to success. Salesforce’s Sales Cloud provides easy tracking and event alerts to help you reach out to your clients efficiently.
- Increase Productivity: You can automate routine processes and track referrals by leveraging powerful productivity tools and integrated partner apps, to ensure you capitalize on every client opportunity.
- Personalized Service: Salesforce helps you provide unparalleled service to your clients from any device, anywhere by responding timely to alerts, and engaging in clients’ micro-moments.
- Retail Banking: Salesforce helps you deliver timely and effortless engagement to your customers across any device, consistent with the service they would receive in person.
- Mortgage Banking: We can help you simplify the mortgage process by using Salesforce’s Service Cloud to access customer information and deliver exceptional service to your clients.
- Premier Banking: With insights into their financial objectives, career milestones, and preferred channels, you can establish trusted relationships with your premier customers.
- Personalized Interactions: You can have meaningful and rewarding interactions with your customers with Salesforce communities, with their smart alert reminders to important life events of the client.
- Work Smarter: Leverage the Salesforce platform to get a complete view of all requests submitted through multiple channels, be it emails, call centers, web, or social media.
- Collaboration: Your insurance reps and agents have the tools to deliver personalized service across any device, track new opportunities, and collaborate on social media.
Once you implement Salesforce’s cutting-edge solutions in your sales process, you will see immediate results in terms of optimized process, improved customer relationships, increased lead volume, and ultimately a much more efficient and well-organized sales pipeline. Some of these benefits are elaborated below:
- With the integration between your sales, marketing, and services teams, you can build long-lasting and loyal connections with your clients. Sales Cloud helps you create a truly personalized customer journey, suited for every customer.
- You can automate manual tasks, standardize processes, and access data on any device, any time. Salesforce’s built-in AI can help you boost your sales by providing guidance, insights, and accurate sales forecasts.
- By adding Einstein to the Sales cloud, you can improve lead scoring, find the best opportunities, and stay at the top of client relationships by having all the necessary information.
- Whether you wish to expand to a new location, a new market, or a new industry, Salesforce has got you covered when it comes to your sales strategy.
With Salesforce, Financial clients have achieved:
- 45% increase in Customer Retention
- 44% increase in Lead Volume
- 37% increase in Sales Revenue
- 37% increase in Win Rate
With more than a decade of Salesforce expertise and excellent service, CEPTES can help you make your financial processes more seamless, transparent, and secure. Our Salesforce-powered workflows and processes will aid you streamline your processes and boost productivity. To know more, please get in touch.