While most of the time large companies steal the limelight, it is small businesses that hold the economy tight. Their contribution to the nation’s GDP, exports, employment, and skill development, among others, cannot be undermined.
However, faced with the current climate, small businesses are scrambling for new ways to not only stay productive but also to keep marketing and sales efforts going. In a world bound by social distancing and stay at home protocols, going digital is a great opportunity to grow your business, generate revenue, and build lasting relationships with customers.
Salesforce Essentials – Helping Small Businesses Experience Digital Transformation
Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Sales, and Service Cloud has an end-to-end solution tailored for small businesses called Salesforce Essentials. Designed keeping in mind the specific needs of the small businesses, Salesforce Essentials helps you overcome the most common challenges listed below. Additionally, it gives your organization a more robust and scalable solution to manage your sales, marketing, and customer service departments.
- Not a single source of leads: As many organizations are generating leads through multiple sources like the website, social media, email marketing, cold calling, paid ads, etc., your sales and marketing reps need to constantly switch to different systems to follow-up on leads.
- Which are qualified leads and which are not: This indicates that you’re investing an excessive amount of time on identifying great as well as poor leads.
- No visibility on lead behavior: You cannot carry out targeted audience content but you also need to depend on the client to call you by themselves.
- Losing leads: In many cases, with a poor system or without system users may miss out or lose leads frequently.
- Lead distribution: As soon as the leads have been hooked and tracked, you require a system to give a direction to that lead to the relevant salesperson.
- Conversion rates are poor: This is one of the most common issues, because of the lack of nurturing activity, which is why promising leads don’t convert into qualified leads.
Why is Salesforce Essentials ideal for SMEs?
Salesforce Essentials makes it feasible for SMEs to take full advantage of the powerful Salesforce CRM with consolidated features over the cloud. The CRM for small & medium businesses just requires an internet connection to use, configure, maintain and is very cost-effective. The best part of Salesforce Essentials is that it has reconceptualized its CRM for small businesses in the form of an intuitive and easy to work with interface. As a result, you can have a much faster-personalized view of all prospects, leads, customers, and sales related information.
If you need to track quotes and orders, advance reporting, and if you’re willing to customize and automate processes, set up specific role wise permission, Sandbox integration, marketing campaign integration, workflow approval, the greater need for analytics, etc., then Salesforce is flexible enough to allow customizations and adapt based on your long-term business objectives.
Some More Essential Features
The solution offers a lot of features to automate various critical business processes, so you can invest your valuable time in improving your top-line by tracking emails, phone calls, and meetings to instantly maintain client’s information, document, personalized follow-up, historical communication details without investing your much time in tedious data entry jobs.
As soon as you sign a deal, Salesforce Essentials consists of tons of features for customer support, and performance tools to assist you, so you can instantly engage each of your incoming leads and make the lead to cash process quicker. Repeated tasks or jobs can be automated and route the jobs to the concerned department and employee. Additionally, you have the ability to update data anytime & anywhere with Salesforce Mobile Application.
The reporting functionality will help you customize reports as per your business needs. Moreover, if you are growing your team size then simply you can add more users at your fingertips. Sales managers have real-time visibility over the internal teams and keep an eye on sales-related activity and pipeline clients by which they can have clear forecasting over the sales with more confidence.
Put simply, while moving ahead with Salesforce CRM, you experience fewer headaches, can seamlessly organize, track, and grow your business without the risk of losing any data. With the Salesforce CRM, SMEs do not need to bother with outgrowing CRM, organizations can promptly upgrade their business with Salesforce when they’re ready.
So, why wait? Let’s adopt Salesforce Essentials with CEPTES and start closing more deals!! To know more, please get in touch.